(: Black Blank Blog :)

Monday, November 27, 2006

Hong Kong

After arrived here for 1 day. I don't feel like I am really in Hong Kong yet. So on my second day I went to the area called Tsim Sha Tsui. There are really a lot of shops for especially brand name cloth. I took a ferry and walked around Tsim Sha Tsui area for about 2 hours.. visited Harbour city, Park lane (Nathan road), peking road and tried fried meat ball there. It is different than meat ball we have in Thailand. They fried it with kind of turmeric I guessed.

The thing I like about Hong Kong is transportation and octopus card. They got tram, ferry, MTR, bus... you can go every where easily and you can pay the fair by the octopus card. but still you need to walk a lot.
During my staying here I wish to visit Mongkok, The peak, Avenue of the star, Repulse bay and then looking forward to go back to Thailand.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home