(: Black Blank Blog :)

Wednesday, September 20, 2006


Coup

“Coup is happening now in Thailand!” I couldn't believe this!. It was just happening now at 11:00 (NY time) on Sept 19,2006.
According to BBC breaking news, It says "Thailand Prime minister announced emergency state in Thailand". Then a lot of my friends in Thailand going online via MSN and informed us more that the situation was not clear. They also didn’t really know what's happening. All TV broadcast were shut and showing Royal family pictures instead.

BBC is really good. They were fast and keep updating all the time. So I continued on checking the situations on their Website...So far the takeover has been so peaceful that they published picture with discription: "Locals took turns to pose for photographs in front of the tanks, which were decorated with flowers." : O

2 Comments:

  • I'm still alive! and have a happiness with that holiday (20/09/2006). I think, this Saturday or Sunday I will go to take a photograph with the tank like the others peoples do.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:03 PM  

  • Yes.. I was so jealous! I missed it. :p

    By Blogger Dee, at 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home