(: Black Blank Blog :)

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Potluck



Last Sunday (Sept 17, 2006), Rin had come up with the idea of Khom-pung-na-moo (piggy face bread) and also klowy-bod-she (Banana nun) as an appetizer and dessert for that night dinner.

Samantha did the main course called Shepherd pie which was really nice with layers of potato, tomato and minced lamp. Khom-pung-na-moo was also good. We just burned a few of them. Rin was experimenting also on the new way to make dipping. That was amazing. Now I am staring to enjoy drinking wine with meal. I think when we go back to Thailand, we will have it more.

2 Comments:

  • I am hungry -_-'. Can you do the brussel sprout for me, please?

    By Blogger snirattikulchai, at 4:02 PM  

  • It was such a good meal but I couldn't move afterwards because I had eaten too much!

    I enjoy cooking with wine because I get to finish the bottle off when I eat dinner, its a good excuse to have a couple of glasses :o)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home