(: Black Blank Blog :)

Friday, August 25, 2006


Woke up by the loud noise from the smoke detector at 7:30, I got up and tried to figure out what happened? Something is burning?” None ..I couldn't find any of them. Why didn't the sound stop? I went right away and turn the notebook off. I was playing audio book all night and thought it was overheated and could cause fire.
I checked the smoke detector. There was no button or anything to stop the sound. I finally took the whole box off and found out that there was water dripping. I started checking. Water was dripped from the ceiling and fall everywhere on the wall. What was happening! I asked Askhar, the so-called apartment manager. He was so upset and didn't want to explain anything (after he argued with the tenant who lives upstairs.)
Yes, the water was overflow from her sink. I was not sure if it will happen again.
That was my another day in very tiny apartment in New York city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home