(: Black Blank Blog :)

Monday, November 27, 2006

Furkie VS Cobra

My poor Furkie never thought that he could die fighting with Cobra.
Last week, there was also a snake that Furkie and Linnie tried to kill but my mom were there at Krathumbean house so the snake didn't survive.
This time, P'Noot and My mom went back home early and found that Furkie lied down on the floor not moving. After all confusion they found out that he died because of cobra. Because the Cobra's dead body was there too. I feel surprised when P'Noot called and told me the story.
He was a nice dog.. funny.. and brave.. when I played with him his eyes show me the happiness.... I guessed Linnie must be sad too...losting her friend in a battle with cobra like this...

2 Comments:

  • 1. Is his name "Furkie" or "Furky"
    2. Is her name "Linnie" or "Rinnie"
    3. You might have taught them to fear sometimes.

    By Blogger snirattikulchai, at 6:05 PM  

  • funny, huh? -_-! "Furky" is fine too. and his spirit may come to see you soon.

    By Blogger Dee, at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home